20/06/2011

Good morning ~ Bom dia


Good morning, dear all!
I hope your weekend was a delightful one - mine sure was. We spent the weekend at the beach (we have a beach cabin there), surrounded by blue galore!
If you read my post yesterday, on redefining and prioritizing, let me tell you today I feel so positive and energized, and I just know this will be a lovely week - I'll get a lot of things done and won't get frustrated about anything. I'm such in a good mood today, partially beacause I love my new white headband with a flower, made by my geologist friend.
Anyway, just stopped by to wish you all a wonderful week!



1. New headband; 2. Me at the microscope; 3. Pillow covers under the morning sun; 4. Kids' curtains reflected on the wall.

Bom dia a todos!
Espero que o vosso fim-de-semana tenha sido maravilhoso - o meu foi! Passámos estes dias na praia (temos uma casa lá), rodeados de azul!
Se leram o meu post ontem, sobre redefinir e priorizar, deixem-me dizer-vos que hoje sinto-me super positiva e cheia de energia, e sei que esta vai ser uma boa semana - vou fazer imensas coisas e não vou ficar frustrada por nada. Estou muito bem disposta hoje, em parte porque tenho uma nova fita para o cabelo branca com uma florzinha, feita pela minha amiga geóloga.
Bem, desejo-vos uma óptima semana!

1 comentário:

  1. Have a wonderful new week yourself Rita :)
    Your heaband is quite lovely & it'S great to know you are in a postive mood.
    Your garland found its way today to the post to start its short trip to you. I'm so looking forward to you receiving it!
    I apologise for not having managed to send it on Friday after all. Sometimes it's not easy managing everything.

    now, I'll get me a cup of coffee and stay a little while here...

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...